PU MIX Technologies Srl UNIPERSONALE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can rest assured that those info will only be used in compliance with this privacy statement.
PU MIX Technologies Srl UNIPERSONALE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you agree with any possible change. This policy is effective starting from 10 December 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information, including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, more specifically for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improve our products and services;
- send promotional emails regarding new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- occasionally contact you for market research purposes usign data you have provided;
- (possibly) customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to those who own the websites.
Our website require cookies in order to operate fully. Moreover, it works with third parties to analyse traffic on the site in order to ensure satisfactory performance.
Most web browsers allow some control over cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to check which cookies have been set and how to manage/delete them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
The following cookie categories are based on the classification presented in The International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) Cookie Guide.
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services that you have requested.
PU MIX Technologies Srl UNIPERSONALE does not use Category 1 Cookies.
Category 2: Performance cookies.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated, meaning that these cookies do not collect information that identify a visitor. The information collected are anonymous and only used to improve the way our website works.
Category 2 Cookies used by PU MIX Technologies Srl UNIPERSONALE:
Web Analytics - Google Web Analytics cookies are used to improve the design and user experience of our website by providing statistics on site use and pages visited. Please, click on this link if you wish to opt out of Google Web Analytics.
Category 3: Functionality cookies.
These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more relevant features.
Category 3 Cookies used by PU MIX Technologies srl:
User Preferences - Preference cookies remember settings you have applied to this site, such as your acceptance of cookies, layout, default views, search filters, number of search results per page, video bandwidth etc...
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, because those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to let us use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will have to be paid. If you would like a copy of the information held regarding you, please email us at the above addresses.
If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.